Keralaites Travel’s & Tour’s Consortium ( KTTC ) was conceptualized by seven dynamic founder members from the travel trade, who envisioned KTTC to be a strong support group that led to both group and individual profits by establishing Group Tours. The association was founded with an aim to create awareness about the immense potential for Group tours in India and abroad to harness this potential in a safe, sensitive and environment-friendly manner. The association has all along been working for the promotion of Group Tour in India and abroad and to create awareness overseas about the potential of Kerala tourism places.
Keralaites Travel’s & Tour’s Consortium ( KTTC ) is the professional non profit association for the Travel Agents & Tour Operators in Kerala. It is where individuals from across all over the Kerala only, come together for discussion, debate, to share views and knowledge, and to network.
The Society is the only professional membership organisation that represents all of Tourism – across all disciplines, geography and career stages.
What the Consortium can offer you
- Regular meetings through Workshops, Road shows, Conventions, FAM trips
- Access to an extensive database of Tourism industry colleagues.
- Signposts to better business opportunities.
- Tourism market education and updates.
- Identify and remove Hurdles that are holding back our industry.
Aims & Objectives
- To promote national integration, international welfare and goodwill.
- To conduct, seminars, group discussions, a course of studies, cultural meetings, to promote adventure tourism in India.
- To take all steps which may be necessary for promoting, encouraging and assisting the development of Kerala Tourism throughout the country and to take initiative to secure the welfare of the Travel Tourism Trade.
- To encourage and promote interaction within the Group tour operators fraternity and with other travel agents on all subjects involving their common good and benefit.
- To promote equal opportunity for all visitors to enjoy the tourism and travel facilities without distinction of race, colour, creed or nationality.
- To set up and maintain high ethical mores in the industry.
- To undertake such welfare activities as the members cannot take individually.
- To communicate with Chambers of Commerce, other Mercantile and public Bodies in India, Government Departments or Committees, Department of Tourism and various foreign and local associations and corporations, companies and concerns and promote measures in the interests of the and nominate members to act on them.